How to file a Tort Claim

Download the Tort Claim Form

  • Type or print clearly in ink and sign the Tort Claim Form.
  • Provide all requested information and any available documents or evidence supporting your claim, such as medical records or bills for personal injuries, photographs, proof of ownership for property damages, receipts for property value, etc.
  • If the requested information cannot be supplied in the space provided, please use additional blank sheets so your Standard Tort Claim form can be easily read and understood.
  • If you are presenting a personal injury claim, please sign and attach the Medical Release form.
  • If your claim involves a motor vehicle accident, please complete, sign, and attach the Vehicle Collision Form.
  • State law requires an original signature on the Standard Tort Claim form. This means Standard Tort Claim forms cannot be submitted electronically (fax or e-mail). 
  • Present in Person or Mail the Standard Tort Claim Form and Supporting Documents to:
    City of East Wenatchee
    Attn: City Clerk
    271 9th St. NE
    East Wenatchee, WA 98802

Show All Answers

1. How to file a Tort Claim