NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the City of East Wenatchee intends to adopt amendments to the Greater East Wenatchee Area Comprehensive Plan and Zoning Code. The draft amendments were transmitted to the Washington State Department of Commerce on December 9, 2021 in accordance with RCW 36.70A.106.
- CPRZ-ZC-2021-01 (PDF): An application to change the comprehensive plan land use designation and zoning of properties between N. Colorado Ave. and N. Baker Ave at 5th Street NE from Residential Medium to Residential High Density/Office.
- Capital Facilities Plan (PDF): Update the East Wenatchee Capital Facilities Plan.
- Title 16 and Title 17 Amendments (PDF): Amend Title 16 Subdivisions and Title 17 Zoning consistent with Ord. 2021-28 which amended Title 19 Development Permit Administration.
- Pangborn Airport (PDF): Amend the Land Use Chapter of the Greater East Wenatchee Area Comprehensive Plan to remove airport safety zones and FAR Part 77 Surfaces from the west end of decommissioned Runway 7-25 for Pangborn Airport.
- 19th Street Wellfield (PDF): Amend EWMC 18.12E Aquifer Recharge Areas to correct the legal description for the aquifer recharge area boundary of the 19th Street Wellfield.
The 60-day comment period commences on December 9, 2021, and concludes on February 7, 2022. Proposed amendments will be considered at a public hearing of the East Wenatchee Planning Commission on a date to be determined.
Comments on the proposed revisions should be emailed to the Planning Manager or addressed to:
City of East Wenatchee
Community Development Department
RE: 2021 Comprehensive Plan Amendments
271 Ninth St. NE
East Wenatchee, WA 98802