Definition of Class Type
- Asian Vehicles - Vehicles with a name from Japan, China, Korea, etc.
- Commercial Vehicles - Vehicles with any sort of advertising or promotion of business or products/services
- Domestic Vehicles - Vehicles with an American manufacturers name
- European Vehicles - Vehicles with a name from Britain, France, Italy, etc.
- Muscle Vehicles - American-made 2-door sports coupes with powerful engines designed for high-performance driving
- Rat Rods - Vehicles that imitate an early hot rod-appearance is "unfinished"
- Trucks - A pickup truck, van, panel, sedan delivery, foreign and domestic
The Classy Chassis Committee reserves the right to change or modify any class and to assign your entry into a class.
|Commercial Vehicles||All Years|
|Domestic 30's and 40's||1930 to 1949|
|Domestic 50's and 60's||1950 to 1969|
|Domestic 70's and 80's||1970 to 1989|
|European/Asian Vehicles||All Years|
|Military Vehicles||All Years|
|Muscle Car||Pre 1972|
|Muscle Car||1972 to Current|
|Post 1960 Truck||1960 to Current|
|Post 1990 Domestic||1990 to Current|
|Pre 1930 Domestic||Pre 1930|
|Pre 1960 Truck||Pre 1960|
|Rat Rods||All Years|
|All Other Vehicles||All Years|