- Events Department
- Fourth of July
Fourth of July
The Columbia River and East Wenatchee's skyline is a picturesque backdrop for Wenatchee Valley's 4th of July celebration!
An array of entertaining options including activities for kids and families, co-ed volleyball tournament, live stage entertainment, and the company of friends and family. A 25-minute firework display over the Columbia River will conclude the day's events at 10 pm.
For more information on the Wenatchee Valley's 4th of July Celebration, visit Wenatchee Valley 4th of July.
Overview of Fireworks Code
Common fireworks, which are sold at local retailers within City limits, may be discharged within the East Wenatchee City Limits during the following dates and times:
- July 3 between 1:00pm and 11:50pm;
- July 4 between 1:00pm and 11:59pm;
- December 31 between 6:00pm and 1:00am on January 1.
For more details on the East Wenatchee Municipal Code on Fireworks, please visit the East Wenatchee Municipal Code or click on the links listed below.
2022 will be the last year that fireworks will be allowed in City Limits.
- 8.16.010 RCW Adopted by Reference
- 8.16.020 WAC Adopted by Reference
- 8.16.030 Definitions
- 8.16.040 “Retailer” Permit
- 8.16.050 Retailer - Public Safety Advertising
- 8.16.060 Restrictions upon the Retail Sale and Discharge of Fireworks Within the City
- 8.16.070 Dates and Times Retail Sale of Common Fireworks Permitted
- 8.16.080 Dates and Times Discharge of Common Fireworks Permitted
- 8.16.090 Retail Stand Signage Requirements
- 8.16.100 Application for Public Display of Fireworks Permit
- 8.16.110 State License Required
- 8.16.120 Permit Subject to Revocation
- 8.16.130 Discharge of Fireworks Prohibited at Certain Locations
- 8.16.140 Violations - Penalties
- 8.16.150 Violations - Penalties Adopted by Reference
- 8.16.160 Separate Violations - Continuing Offense