- Parade: May 6 | 6 pm
- Car Show: May 7| Noon to 4 pm at Eastmont Community Park
- Registration Deadline: April 15, to receive a free shirt and goody bag. No refunds after this date.
- Registrations will be accepted online and at City Hall through May 4.
|Each Additional Vehicle, up to 2 additional||$10 each|
|Commercial Registration Fee - Any Vehicle Advertising a Business||$75|
Registration fee includes parade and car show.
How to Register
- Register Online
- Paper Registration Forms (PDF) are also available at the East Wenatchee City Hall. Return a completed Registration Form and payment to:
City of East Wenatchee
271 9th Street
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
Late registrations will not be accepted and there will be NO registrations available at the parade or car show.
- May 6th
- 3:00-5:30 pm - Corner of 3rd Street and Georgia Avenue
Check-in will happen with participants staying inside of their vehicles, staff will come to the car window.
- 6 pm - Parade Start Time
Dancing in the Street Check-in
- May 6th
- 7:30-8:00pm - Valley Mall Parkway & Standifer Rd, where the road is blocked off.
Must have a VIP ticket to enter the Show & Shine area with your vehicle. Call for more info on how to receive a VIP ticket, 509-886-6108.
- 8:00-10:00pm - The band begins and no more vehicles will be allowed to enter or exit the event area until after the event and all the pedestrians are off of the street.
Car Show Check-in
- May 7th
- 10:00-12pm at Eastmont Community Park
- Car Show runs 12:00-4:00pm
Due to liability issues, all vehicles must be parked by Noon, which is when the car show begins and spectators will start entering the car show area.
- May 7th at 4:00pm
General Rules & Regulations
- Must provide a current copy of your vehicles car insurance to participate in the events.
- Registration must be done in advance!
- No refunds after April 15. Participants who do not show up for any of the events will forfeit their goodie bags.
- Participants must observe all applicable rules and regulations, conform to the standards of reasonable public taste and safety and follow all instructions from Event Officials and Police.
- All vehicles must be street-legal to participate in the parade.
- Forward movement maneuvers only, are permitted. For example, no burnouts.
- Show-off starts and stops or any form of racing will not be tolerated.
- Riders, in participating vehicles, must be seated.
- No candy, literature or objects are allowed to be handed out or thrown from vehicles during the parade.
- Vehicles must be checked into the Car Show by 12 pm and must remain in the show area until after the awards ceremony.
- Winners must be present to win and the City will need to take a photo of your vehicle prior to leaving the event.
- The Classy Chassis Committee reserves the right to change or modify any class and assign your entry into a class. The Committee also reserves the right to remove any entrant, at any time during the event.
- Any vehicle that leaks fluid on the field will be removed from the event, at the owners expense.